After the braking problems encountered at Silverstone we changed the front callipers, disks, lines and pads and we also changed the rear pads and disks. With so many changes we decided it would be a good idea to go testing before the race at Oulton Park.
We went out for the first session just after lunch, with the aim of re familiarising myself with the circuit. The car felt quick and I started to turn some quick times, but the brakes began to fade after around 15minutes again. We let the car cool down then bleed the brakes and adjusted the way the vents in the reservoir cap were working. I went out for another session later in the day and the brakes were significantly better and I started to feel confident about the next day.